Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Wow, what a crazy day Ellie and I had! Jeremy had to work all day, so Ellie and I were on our own. We took a trip to Hy-Vee to buy some groceries to make daddy an Easter Feast! Ellie rode in the basket of the cart for the first time. She loved it! She was good the entire time we were in the store, she swung her legs laughed and was fascinated with watching others shopping. The craziness started upon our arrival home. Ellie would not take a nap she wanted to be up playing, so she got her way :)
Here are some pics of her playing while I made dinner:
Ton of toys to play with and she wants the beer box
Well, she didn't want to play by herself for much longer, so I placed her in her highchair and gave her a snack. I forgot to put a bib on her though! She was a huge mess...who knew all from cereal! (I guess I did end up feeding her before I took this picture, but the majority of the mess is from cereal!)
Daddy finally came home from work and Ellie was able to have her basket from the Easter Bunny before she went down for bed.
Ellie's first Easter BasketSo Excited!Digging through my goodiesSomehow she found the one toy in her basket :) Smart little girl!

Easter Feast...mmmmmm

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

yaya/mom said...

Your dinner looks sooooo good.You got some cute pics for her 1st Easter.

Carissa said...

Oh my gosh, you made all that food...super mom!