Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weekend at a Glance

On Friday we headed to Des Moines as a family to go to the Blank Park Zoo, and stay over in a hotel. We had a blast and I will include more pictures in another post. On Saturday my parents came over to watch Ellie while Jeremy and I attended a wedding. Two of my co-workers married each other. Megan and Andrew are my summer pool buddies/coaching buddies/co-workers and I'm very happy for the both of them :)
After the wedding we went out to the bar for a rugby party. Josh and Lindsay joined us and it was a fun way to end the night.
Sunday Lindsay drove with Ellie and I to Dubuque for Rachel's baby shower. It was so much fun to see Waylon again, he has changed so much, and Rachel looks AWESOME! Ellie had a blast playing with her cousins and entertaining guests with her smooth dance moves.

2 comments:

Carissa said...

How fun...babies, babies, and more babies around there!

The Daughetee's said...

HA! Like you can talk!:)I guess after I have our baby we will be even for nieces/nephews...scary!