Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Niabi Zoo

Today we took a trip to the Niabi Zoo with the Wilson Family! It was a lot of fun and I think that the kids enjoyed seeing all the animals.
Zoo 2011
The whole way to the zoo Ellie talked about wanting to see a lion and a pig. We did get to see the lions, but no such luck on the pigs. The kids watched the lions for a long time (I think waiting for them to move:). Owen kept roaring over and over at the lions. It was too cute.
Rrooaarrr!
C'mon do something lions
We also saw, tigers, bears, elephants and many others. The kids were fascinated by two black bears. I also think that they were pretty impressed with the ducks and the fish in the pond. I thought that the lone swan in the pond was beautiful!
This tiger kept growling at us

What are the bears getting in to???

Beautiful Swan in the pond


They both love dinosaurs

 When I asked Ellie "What was your favorite animal that you saw today?" she said "The Giraffe" So I said, "What were some of your other favorite animals that we saw?" and she said "The other Giraffe" :)
Pictures do not do these animals justice, they are beautiful!

No comments: