Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater

We have started playing games at our house! I have looked forward to this day since before I had kids! Jeremy HATES playing board games and is such a sore loser, I could not wait until my kids wanted to play games with me! A few of our faves right now are, memory, princess memory, Candy Land, Old Maid and Hungry Hungry Hippo!
Well the other day we were playing Hungry Hungry Hippo and look who takes after their daddy in the game department...Owen the cheater! He uses his hands and puts all the marbles into his hippos mouth...he also acts as if he is doing nothing wrong during the act and gets very upset if you take the marbles out of his "hippo's belly" to continue playing the game.
Caught in the act...
Caught in the act

Cheater

Acting like nothings is up :)

No comments: