Monday, January 5, 2009

Ellie's First Christmas

This year was Ellie's first Christmas! She is 5 1/2 months old, so she wasn't so into it, but it was still a ton of fun. She would grab onto wrapping paper and pull (sometimes), but most of the time it was one of us opening up her gifts. Which I found just as fun as opening up a gift for myself :) Ellie is one spoiled little girl, luckily we had two vehicles in DBQ, because I was unable to fit all of our gifts in one car! Here is a picture with some of her gifts from Christmas.
Besides getting oodles of gifts Ellie was lucky enough to meet her Godmother, Aundrea for the first time on Christmas day! Aundrea spoiled her with attention and too many presents. Ellie went right to her with no tears! Christmas was always one of my favorite holidays, but it is so much more fun with a baby! I'm sure that it will get better each year! Especially once Ellie has 3 more siblings added to the bunch! (I still have to convince Jeremy to agree to that :)

No comments: