Monday, January 12, 2009

No Tears!

We finally moved Ellie to her room at night. She was sleeping in a "pack n play" in our room but with the recent illness that has hit our home (me coughing all night long) it was best for her to be in her own room. Jeremy has been begging me for weeks to put her in her own room. I was very reluctant, but finally gave in last night. She seemed to do pretty well. This morning when I went in to get her she was on the opposite side of the bed with no covers on and both socks off. Her new thing is playing with her feet :) In a previous post I was very hopeful that she would be sleeping through the night...but she is back to waking up once a night for a bottle. She just teases us once in awhile and sleeps all night long.
We had to evict the occupants from her room...but they have gladly rejoined us in bed :)

Previous occupants:

1 comment:

Carissa said...

She's growing up! Good work, Danielle.