Monday, January 19, 2009

Half way to 1 year old

Little Ellie is 6 months old!!!!!
Here are some updates:
Sleeping- Ellie is currently on a sleeping schedule (well compared to what it was:) She naps twice a day and is in bed by 7:30 at night! Ellie is still waking up once in the middle of the night to eat. Jeremy and I cannot believe how far she has come! We both recall stressful, exhausting nights up with her as an infant, and now we are able to relax and spend some time together once she is put to sleep. (makes me want to have another:)
Eating-Ellie is eating 5 ounces 6-7 times a day, and cereal at night. We plan on starting her on some veggies and fruits this week! She loves her cereal and starts whining if you don't move fast enough for her!
Pooing- Now that Ellie is eating some solid foods she is having some major diaper blow outs! We end up changing her clothes at least once a day (and that is a good day). Poor thing she takes after her father in this area.
Playing-Ellie loves to play with her toys. She rolls and scoots everywhere in order to get her hands on what she wants. She also loves to play with mommy and daddy's face and hair! When I walk through the door I immediately take my earrings out...I don't think it would feel to great if she got ahold of one still in my ear!
Laughing- Best sound in the world!!!!
And yes she is still all about Jumping!!!!
We are excited to see what the next 6 months will bring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you that your little family is so cute and she has to be soo big... Thats it I have to come see her again.... I miss you guys..!!!! She is soo cute!!

Carissa said...

Now you're getting the hang of this blog thing! Fancy, fancy! She is growing up so fast and I haven't even met her. So sad!! Miss you!