Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary. Jeremy had the day off, so he made me a great dinner. Steaks on the grill, twice baked potatoes and asparagus...mmmmmm!
Best Husband EVER :)

Mmmmmmm...dinner!Ellie after she smeared potatoes in her hair!

We have much to celebrate today, since our wedding day we have bought a house, a car, went on numerous vacations around the United States, added two cats to join our two dogs, made new friends and kept in touch with old, and were blessed with our little girl and one on the way. Looking back to our first year of marriage I remember telling my mom that I was not having children for FIVE YEARS...funny how quickly we changed our plans :)

Our attempt at a family pic taken by me (not the best:)

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Happy Anniversary! That was a great day...can't believe it was three years ago!

yaya/mom said...

I'm so happy you had such a great evening,Dinner looked delish. yum yum!!!