Tuesday, October 6, 2009

32 weeks

I had my weekly doctor appt on Tuesday. The protein levels in my urine were very high this time, 3000, as compared to 294 four weeks ago. So, I'm back in the hospital, which I'm not very happy about. My doctor said I may be here until delivery, while the doctor on call yesterday said I may be able to go home in a few days, so we will see what the doctor on call today says. Another ultrasound was done and baby is doing well. The baby is weighing in around 3 pounds 9 ounces.
On a brighter note I am 32 Weeks today, hopefully I only have 4 more weeks to go :)
In four weeks I will have an amniocentesis to check babies lung development and if all is well we will have a baby in early November!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

OH NO!! I was worried you were back in the hospital when you didn't answer. I'm sorry, Danielle. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you...from Elk Grove :( ...or if you needed me to come visit you :) ha