Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Big Sisters are the Coolest

Ellie came up to the hospital on Monday to visit mommy and daddy. She couldn't before then becasue I was on magnesium and that stuff messess you up! My mom brought her up sporting her new shirt that says "Big Sisters are the Coolest"! Ellie was so excited to see me, she ran up to my bed and said her newest word "Up" over and over. I was happy to see her as well, and happy by her reaction. I was getting a bit worried that she would forget all about me considering I was spending so much time away from her at the hospital. Ellie can't see Owen until he comes home, but whenever we say his name she puts her finger up to her mouth and says "shhhh" we are training her already!
Being Silly :)
Visiting with Mom and Dad

2 comments:

Carissa said...

So cute. Happy you're finally home, and soon Owen will be too. It was nice talking to you today!

Nina said...

Love Ellie's shirt!...I have a pretty good story about that shirt! Congrats again...and hopefully we'll get to see him one of these days we're all in Dubuque!!