Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween 2009
On Halloween I made sure to get home from the hospital in time to go Trick or Treating with Ellie. Last year we did not take her out on Halloween, because she was only 3 months old. This year we thought we would take her around to a few houses. I was really hoping that Owen would take his feedings during the day, so I could escape for a few hours to see her in her costume. Owen cooperated and I was home in time to dress her up.




Here is a picture of our little Lion:

Ready to GO!!!


Trick or Treating:


Trick or Treat Daddy


She was so mad when we had to come inside.


"I want to go back outside!"

Look at those red cheeks!



"Okay...now I'm better"


Outfit for her daycare's Halloween party:

Little Owen on Halloween as a Football Player:
On Wednesday Jeremy and I picked up Ellie early from daycare and headed to the Pumpkin Patch. We brought her to this same place last year. We had free tickets from Jeremy's work and I really wanted to get her out and spend some time with her. Unfortunately the day we picked to go was pretty icky! It was chilly and overcast. When we pulled up to the place there were only four cars in the parking lot :) Upon getting in, we realized just how cold it was. We snapped a few pics and left. Ellie wasn't very cooperative for pictures, but we still got a few cute ones.
Pumpkin Patch 2009:

3 comments:

Carissa said...

Love the lion costume! You're such a busy lady over there!

Nina said...

what a cute lion! i'm sure you wish there was two of you at times!

Carissa said...

COME ON!! I want to see pictures of Owen at home!!