Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Jeremy and I had my parents, brother and his girlfriend down for Thanksgiving. We have decided to not go home this year for the holidays in order to keep Owen healthy, so it was great to have my parents at the house for the day. It was also my first time making a turkey!!! I'm pleased to report that it turned out GREAT! :) Jeremy and I were a bit worried about ruining it, but I was very happy with the way it turned out. I have to admit that my mom's homemade pumpkin cheesecake won the "Best Dish" award. It was amazing!

Here are some pics from the day:

Carving the bird :)

Pigging Out!


Uncle Nolan, Ellie and Sam (Nolan and Ellie would not look at the camera!)


Reading with Grandpa Dan...she calls him Papa :)


Spending some time with Owen

This is a special Thanksgiving for us, it is our first as a family of four. We are thankful for our two healthy children and wonderful families!

2 comments:

The Kellys said...

So happy for you all, what a lovely family! We are very happy to get this update!

Carissa said...

Finally!! So excited to see some pics! Owen is a doll!