Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Heins/Stackis Christmas 2011

 The kids and I went to Aunt Georgia and Uncle Peter's house for Christmas Eve. It was soooo nice to see the Stackis side of the family again. I'm embarrassed to say how long it has been! It was the first time that I was seeing my Grandpa Georges old house all fixed up. Peter did a great job! It really is a beautiful home!
Merry Christmas!
The next morning we woke up at Papa and Yiayia's house to open presents. Same thing goes with the kids present opening styles....Ellie rips through them and Owen takes it slow. Owen reminds me of a mix of my dad and Jeremy in this way. Owen eats slow and does things at his own speed (just like my dad) and Owen is also very meticulous and studious about certain things (just like Jeremy).
A Book Bag!
Tinkerbell

Papa collecting Owen's garbage
The kids and I were given WAY too much from my parents! After gift opening we had a very nice brunch and headed over to my Grandma and Grandpa Heins' house. Ellie got Rapunzel and these really cool melted down crayons from my cousin Kate and Owen got a tent and a tunnel from our cousin Jesse. It was all a huge hit!

No comments: