Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Update-31 weeks pregnant

Our weekly doctor appointment went well today. I always get super anxious for these appointments, because two weeks in a row I was sent to the hospital from the doctors office. Last week my urine test came back at the same level as the previous week, so I was able to stay at home. This week I do not have the results from the test, so I'm assuming no news is good news. I also had some blood work done to check my thyroid levels. Funny how in the past I would get so upset at the thought of being poked by needles...now it is the norm!
So...I'm home for another week!
Next week I will have an ultrasound to check growth of baby and conduct another 24 hour urine test. I just pray to make it to 36 weeks at HOME! :) I feel much happier when at home and I'm able to see Ellie and Jeremy every day.
It really stinks not being able to play much with Ellie, but she loves to read (just like me:) so this is what we have been doing a lot of!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

What a good mommy! And stay on that couch!!