Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day! I know that not everyone shares the same love for this "holiday" that I do, but I just don't care. :) We had such a great day! Sunday evening I sat down with Ellie and helped her write her name on all of her Valentines. Jeremy kept busy cutting up veggies to bring to daycare for their party (cookies and cupcakes were already taken).
This morning when Ellie woke up, she was very excited for her Valentine Party at daycare. She got dressed with her little heart leggings and skirt, let me do her hair (which is a battle lately) and was all ready for the day. Owen was not as excited but he did sport a little red shirt and brought in some Valentines for his teachers, such a sweet little guy.
Ellie learned a new tune last week at daycare: "Oh Valentine, Oh Valentine, You Are So Special To Me"
I love it!

Checking out her loot from daycare
Examaning his Valentine from his buddy Emerick
Flowers from Jeremy :)

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Happy Valentine's Day! We had a great day too, which ended with me going into labor!