Monday, February 21, 2011

Sick!

I had started this post on Friday morning and titled it "Weekend Fun", we had plans with Aunt Julie to go for a walk on Saturday and watch Lindsay and Josh bowl on Sunday. I got a call from daycare Friday afternoon that Owen was running a temperature, when I went to get him he did not look like he felt good :( On Saturday we started the day off with a sick little guy. Owen was running a high fever, refusing to eat and not wanting to get off my lap. He slept all morning in my arms. Jeremy met the 3 of us at a walk in clinic in CR, and the verdict was: Virus...with pink eye :( Owen took another nap this time in his bed when we got home, and was in better spirits when he woke up. While Owen was sleeping Ellie and I made a carrot cake (Jeremy's favorite) and watched a movie. Saturday night Jeremy brought pizza home for dinner and once the kiddos went to sleep we had planned on a movie date night at home, but both crashed by 8:30! :) Sunday...started the day with Owen feeling a bit better, he took a very long nap, during which I was able to make dinner and get some laundry started. I did notice that Ellie wasn't acting like herself, she didn't want to eat and kept lounging on the couch and asking to cuddle. Sure enough, she is now the sick one with a temp and not looking well at all. She has taken multiple naps on the couch throughout the day and keeps asking to watch movies. While she was resting Owen was a HUGE help. :) We did laundry, washed the dishes, cleaned out the desk and other chores around the house.
This may be one of the first Sundays you will hear me say "Is is Monday yet?" I'm actually looking forward to going back to work...this weekend was exhausting!Next weekend Jeremy has off and we hope to do some fun things and have 2 HEALTHY children!
Sick
and sick!

1 comment: